French-Swedish Business Forum
French-Swedish Business Forum « Stockholm or Paris – the future European capital of start-ups? »
For the 4th time the French-Swedish Business Forum is organized by the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce and the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in France in cooperation with other French-Swedish institutions: Business France, Business Sweden and the French Chamber of Commerce in Sweden, in order to promote French-Swedish business development and know-how with a special focus on entrepreneurship and start-up climate in Stockholm and Paris, the opportunities and future challenges.
The forum is dedicated to company leaders, investors, entrepreneurs, developers, media, government representatives and other stakeholders within the ecosystem of entrepreneurship and start-ups, with interest in French-Swedish business development and new opportunities for growth and international exchange.
- Anders Bringdahl, Founder & CEO, SeaBubbles
- Fredrik Brag, CEO, Median Technologies
- Julien-David Nitlech, Partner, Iris Capital
- Patrick Mesterton, Founder & CEO Epicente
- Aurore Belfrage, Head of Together, EQT Ventures
- Others to be confirmed
- Moderator: Maria Rankka, CEO, Stockholm Chamber of Commerce
The conference is followed by a networking cocktail.
At the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce, Brunnsgatan 2, StockholmStart: 2017-09-28 14:00
Slutar: 2017-09-28 18:00